QUALITY ASSURANCE TECH (FOOD INDUSTRY) - TILLSONBURG, ON
A manufacturing facility near Tillsonburg, ON is in need of a Quality Assurance Technician. This is a permanent role directly with the employer.
*****this position requires the flexibility to work day/afternoon/midnight rotation
- Performs quality assurance checks / inspections to ensure all procedures are fully implemented.
- Conduct sampling on a daily basis.
- Maintains high standards of quality and food safety at plant level on a daily basis
- Monitors GMP, SOP
- Strong knowledge of: Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedures
- Strong leadership, verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent training provided
Copyright Summerfield Staffing 2017